CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Jaylyn's Turning One

I had to share...

I made little Miss Jaylyn another tutu this weekend. And, of course, its perfect! I’m seriously going on a tutu making rampage...lol. This one is for her first birthday. It has the same colors as her bathing suit (courtesy of Nanny) and all her birthday decorations (courtesy of mom - ME!). I can’t wait...

>


Look at her bathing suit!! It's just adorable. My mom crocheted it for her.


...and her party hats. It's a simple template I found on-line (google - party hat template) with a touch of me and alot of help from my Cricut and the Create a Critter Cartridge. So much cuter than any party hat at the party store!


here is her birthday banner


and her invites...

No comments:

Post a Comment