CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Like Ewe!

I think I’ve regained my creative inspiration! Yay!! Oh, how I’ve missed you. :)

Last night, after (and during) the kids settled down, I threw this card together. The idea in my head and my hands actually coordinated with each other cause this is the fastest I’ve ever put anything together. The end product made me happy too! Enjoy!

Materials:
I used Lawn Fawn's Critters on the Farm for the sheep, birds, and sentiment. You've Got Mail for the envelope, and Bake Me a Cake for the hearts. The paper is October Afternoon's Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite 8x8 paper pads. I also used chalk inks and distress ink and for the middle cloud, white embossing powder. Everything is held down with Paper Mod Podge and all that pops up has pop up foamies underneath.

1 comment: