CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #30 - Inspired By - Entry #2

This is entry number 2 for me to lawnscaping's challenge #30 - Inspired By

I was inspired by the movie Up. Disney's Up is my daughters favorite movie right now. We watch it almost every day in my household. I love it too! Such a great story and message for the little ones. Anywho, what better mix than Disney and Lawn Fawn stamps can you think of!? :). I just love the way the barn looks floating away with those balloons.

Enjoy!

Supply: my minds eye - alphabet soup (girls collection); kraft paper; yellow textured card stock; ink chalks; pop up foamies; mod podge; lawn fawn stamps - critters in the barn & admit one; copic markers; rustic hemp twine; fiskars cloud punches; archival ink - jet black

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! It reminds me of the movie UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! That was exactly my inspiration for the card. It's my daughters favorite movie and we watch it ALOT. :)

    ReplyDelete