CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Good Morning

Finally, a scrapbook page for Jaylyn’s book. She’s going to be one in 2 months and I have all of like 3 pages in her scrapbook, bad mommy!


This page, to me, is so soft and sweet. It’s actually a great reflection of what my baby girl is, soft and sweet. Everything is mounted on Bazzill Basics Paper, French Vanilla Cardstock. I used My Mind’s Eye, Lost & Found, for all the embellishments. The little girl stamp with the heart balloons and the blue hearts are by Prima. Simply adorable!


The Lost & Found papers I used were actually given to me by my friend Heather in a pile of scraps she didn't want anymore or had already used. How perfect did that work out. :)


Supply:
My Mind's Eyes, Lost & Found; Bazzill Basics Paper, French Vanilla Cardstock; Prima Clear Stamps, J&J Up Up and Away, Twine from Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment