CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whoo Loves You?

My Mind's Eye paper is amazing. I don't think I've come accross a line by them that I don't like.

You know, the other day, as I was organizing my stash of paper I realized something that made me smile. Most of the paper I was looking through has been sitting for quite some time; my scrap booking took a vacation for a minute. Anyway, what I was looking through dates back as far as when I first started scrap booking, like 5 years back, and back then I had no idea how many different companies are out there, I simply picked out papers I liked. Little did I know, I was picking out mostly the same few companies, My Mind's Eye being one of them. Now I know better; now I know to look for you! :)

This mini is for my mom. It spells out "Nanny" which is what my kids and niece call her; she refuses to be called grandma or abuela! It holds pictures of her grand babies. Of course, I wanted to keep it once I had the finished product in my hand :).

handmade flower

journaling tag


I made this little girl's skirt with a piece of pretty ribbon I had, kind of scrunched it up, sewed the top together so it looks like a skirt, glued it to the girl with fabri tac, and attached a little piece of twine from Papertrey Ink tied into a bow to the corner making it look like its part of the skirt! Super cute!


my favorite pages in the whole book! "Who Loves You?" The little owl was pretty simple to make. I got this idea from Elizabeth Kartchner's blog. Check them out! She made little stuffed owls with some real cute fabric, well, I thought they'd make great embelishments, AND I was right :). They are about 2.5x3 inches and really super fun to make.


just a few pictures of the kids.


The end. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment