CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Smile

My son has the sweetest smile I've ever seen. His face lights up every time and his gorgeous dimples are to die for! I have sooooo many pictures of him smiling, he's always smiling, and I thought it would be perfect to make a page for his album with a few different pictures of his smile. Here it is...


Not to mention, I really wanted to use My Mind's Eye, Alphabet Soup (the boys line). The paper is so fun and simple! I love My Mind's Eye!!


For this layout, I used 3 different pictures of my son and cut them down as fit to make them, together, one 5x7.





I drew the hot air balloons on the paper and cut them out, pieced them together with pop up foamies and some bakers twine, used a button from Papertrey Ink on the smaller one as the basket, and voala!! Sooo stinkin' cute! :)




The banner I also cut myself. It's basically 1.5 inch thick strips of patterned paper cut to different lengths. For the tip, I lightly folded the strips in half, being very careful to not crease the paper to much, and cut at an angle like you would the tips of ribbon. I added the bakers twine along the top and continued it randomly on the page. I love the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment