CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Bee Baby Shower

I'm telling you, my favorite part of being creative and making things is getting crafty for special ocassions like birthday parties and baby showers.

My baby girl (who is now almost 2) never really gave me that "OMG I'm having a girl so everything must be pink" feeling.  Instead, everytime I was told something by a family member or friend about my color choices for her nursery and baby shower, I went deeper into the non-girly color schemes :).

I fell in love with bees and fairys the entire time I had her in my belly.  Everything had something to do with bees or fairys, I mean everything! Such huge gravitational pull toward stuff that never before caught my eye.  Fairys?! Are you kidding me?! I am by far the most tom boyish girl I know.  Out of my group of girls that is.

Take a look at what I did for her baby shower invites:
I used Papertrey Ink's fabulous stamp set Baby Button Bits as well as their awesome Golden Harvest Buttons.  The ribbons are all random choices of mine that I picked up at my local crafty store.

 

 I cut all my cardstock down to size and printed them with the information and I included an insert which asked all my guest to help build a library for Jaylyn.  I love that idea (which I picked up from web browsing) because it really does help and it adds a little something extra and unique to the invite.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment