CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oldie But Goodie

So how about some old projects I've worked on brought to light?! Hmmm, I think so.

Created for no reason in particular, this "i <3 u" card makes me smile. I love the sweetness of it and it's simplicity too. Maybe one day, for no reason in particular, I'll give it to the hubby or someone near and dear to my heart. ;) Great for a birthday card too. Anywho:

Cupcakes, hearts, zig zags, and twine, oh my! Hehe. Stamp, cut out, and turn your Lawn Fawn polaroid stamp from the Say Cheese set on it's side and embelish as you please. My cupcake and heart embellies are also Lawn Fawn and they are from their Bake Me A Cake set. Total awesomeness I must say! Super versatile set and like with all their sets, you get such clean even stamped images. No skipping, and if you're a stamper, you know not all stamps work very well.



I strung some white and green twine from The Twinery across the top of the polaroid stamp and hung my cupcakes from it using itty bitty clothes pins that I found at Michaels. Super cute, eh?! The "i" and the "u" are also Lawn Fawn and they are from the Harold's ABC set. And lastly, but certainly not least, everything is paperpieced using MME's Alphabet Soup Collection. Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love MME? The texture and paper quality is off the charts in my opinion and their colors and designs are just plain awesome. Totally the closest to my style.
Enjoy peeps!




I will be posting more old projects soon. Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment