CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Team Brennan - Sending Love Your Way

Little Buddy still on my mind. I wake up in the mornings and the first thing I do is check his mommy’s facebook for updates on Brennan. I dread the day that the update reads "Brennan passed...". All I see when I look at pictures of this sweet little 23 month old boy is my sweet 22 month old Jaylyn. My heart hurts for the family, especially his mommy. Again, if you are able to donate anything toward Brennan’s end of life planning and to help his family pay for their regular everyday bills now that his daddy isn’t working, please do so here. Brennan’s dad deserves to be home by his son’s side until the day comes.

Here’s a card for them:



I used:
Lawn Fawn's You've Got Mail stamp set, Lawn Fawn's Bannerific stamp set, Lawn Fawn's Bon Voyage stamp set, Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese stamp set, twine from The Twinery, the paper is from October Afternoon's Sidewalk line 6x6 paper pad, the blue background is tissue paper, and the letter stickers are also from October Afternoon. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS, great use of stamps and bright and wonderful colors!!

    ReplyDelete